Architect & Interior Designer, Dimitris Tsitsos
• Dimitris Tsitsos was born and raised in Xanthi, Northern Greece.
• In 1968 he moves to Vienna, where he stays until 1981.
• He studies at the School of Architecture of Vienna and finished his studies at Innsbruck.
• Apart from the architecture, he worked actively with the scenography (he won the Austrian State Prize for the best scene of the year of 1976), with the painting and the sculpture.
• Since 1981, he lives in Thessaloniki.
• He adores restorations, he likes to consider himself as a rescuer of old buildings.
• He has signed the aesthetics of a numerous HotelBrain’s managed hotels, such as: San Antonio, Aressana Suites & Spa, Litohoro Olympus Resort, De.Light and recently La Maltese Estate Villa.
The renovated La Maltese Estate Villa, Imerovli, Santorini, signed by Dimitris Tsitsos
• He owned a house in Santorini since 1979
• He prefer to relax, get inspiration and creates when he is at his house, in the shadow of Mountain Olympus, in Ancient Pydna.
• These days he works hard for a huge project of 3000 sqm in Halkidiki region.
- With the renovation of La Maltese he wanted: “to soften the grandeur, to extenuate the classicality. The big challenge was to manage to preserve the nobleness of this Captains’ Manor and simultaneously create a summery uplifting space. “